SAFETY FOR VISITORS AND STAFF IS A TOP PRIORITY FOR US
Please read these details before visiting Chartham Vineyard, and respect social distancing and safety measures while you are here. Thank you
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have been advised to self-isolate following contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- 2 metre distancing at all times
- Hand sanitizer available for customers
- Face coverings to be worn by all when inside, except during actual tastings.
- Customers served at French window of shop, not inside
- Only staff in shop itself
- Staff wear masks indoors and hand-sanitize between customers
- Card machine sanitized between customers.
- Maximum of 12 customers at each tasting session
- We record all names, emails and mobile phone numbers of customers (kept for 3 weeks, in line with Track & Trace policy)
- Tasting will take place outside if weather permits or in the lofty airy barn if weather is wet
- We ask all customers to use hand-sanitizer before sitting down at their place
- Bubbles 2 metres apart
- Seated on one side of table
- Glasses placed on table with brochure at each place setting
- Tutor asks customers to move glasses to the edge of the table, wine poured and tutor steps back
- Glasses cleared away and stored for 72 hours then thoroughly washed & stored
- Seats and tables sanitized between each customer.
- Toilet in shop is for staff only
- Porta-loo available for customers
- Hand-sanitizer also available for customers.
Thank you for your co-operation.
We look forward to seeing you.